- What was your favorite line of dialogue? "Seriously?" That's Quinn's favorite reaction to outrageous things and it often got her and Keane bickering which was fun to write.
- What was your favorite scene setting? When Quinn and her friends are in the private room at the strip club. It was fun writing their reactions to such a posh room.
- What was your favorite cliffhanger? When Quinn sees what Keane is. It gave me an evil laugh. >8D
- Who is your favorite secondary character? I love Quinn's BFF, Abby. She's carefree, sweet, and, a great friend. She always knows when to push Quinn and when to listen.
- What was your favorite change? There really isn't one that was big enough to think it made the story so much better. There were lots of little changes, but nothing big like with Leaves of Fall.
I hope you enjoyed my 5 favorites from Tempting Friendship. Feel free to steal this idea from here. Just make sure to give props to K.T. and Aila for coming up with them.
Never one to take things seriously, Keane is an incubus coasting through life without a care. When he meets Quinn, her lack of reaction to him piques his interest. No human has ever been able to resist him.
As Keane and Quinn struggle to understand what is going on between them, something sinister rocks their world. Young incubi are vanishing, and Keane's friends go missing. Someone is after his kind. When Quinn is kidnapped, Keane must uncover who is behind the abductions and reach her before it's too late.
Amazon | iTunes | Barnes & Noble | Smashwords | Kobo | Scribd
Get the paperback for $12.99 at:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Add to Goodreads